Private Arrábida Tour - Lisbon
OverviewGet to know the Arrbida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon and Setbal. Wine and regional products tasting included.The Arrbida National Park extends over an area that covers the municipalities of Setbal, Palmela and Sesimbra. Come and discover the beauty of the Arrbida mountains, with their unique fauna and vegetation, and their striking landscapes. Enjoy a walk along the incredible beaches with their crystal-clear water, and visit the ancient city of Setbal, as well as the typical fishing village of Sesimbra. On the way, try Setbals renowned Moscatel wine and the famous tortas de Azeito (Azeito rolls).
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExit Lisbon through the 25 de Abril bridge heading towards the Arrbida ridge.
Praia das Bicas visit to the almost wild Praia das Bicas, an unexplored beach with clear waters in the Sesimbra area. From the cliffs you can enjoy a wonderful view of the ocean and of the Sintra ridge in the background.
We will make a short stop in Zambujal to see the famous dinosaurs footsteps.
We will go up to the Sesimbra Castle to contemplate the view over the fishing Village. We will visit Albufeira Lagoon. This Lagoon and its warm waters are known as a perfect place for Kayaking, Kite surfing and Windsurfing.
Towards Sesimbra A fishing village located in a bay with calm water. In the village you can enjoy fish and seafood of exceptional quality and take a walk along the breakwater near the beach.
Serra da Arrbida A climb up to the top of the ridge. You will have no words to describe the incredible landscape presented in front of you! To the north you will be able to see the entire city of Lisbon, the mountains of S. Lus, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. And to the south, the crystal clear blue sea, the islets, the Tria peninsula and the city of Setbal.
The climb down will be through Portinho da Arrbida. A paradisiacal beach with crystal clear water and white sand in the mouth of the river Sado. It cant be missed!
A stop in Azeito in the cellars of Jos Maria da Fonseca to have a tasting of the best regional wines and the local delicacy Tortas de Azeito.
Inclusions for Private Arrábida Tour
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Arrábida Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.