Private Arrival Or Departure Transfer: Amman Hotels With Madaba And Mount Nebo Tour
OverviewEnsure a hassle-free way to finish your Jordan vacation by booking this private transfer from your Amman hotel to Ammans Queen Alia International Airport or from the airport to your hotel. At your scheduled time, your professional and reliable driver will meet you at the designated meeting point. Then, relax in a private, air-conditioned vehicle as youre driven directly to the airport ; its that easy
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourWhether you are traveling individually, as a couple or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered by this private airport transport service.
If you are preparing for a departure transfer, simply meet your driver at your hotel at a prearranged time. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head straight to the airport for your flight.
If you arrange for an arrival transfer, start your tour with a pickup from your the airport . Relax into your private, air-conditioned vehicle with your knowledgeable driver, and travel west to Madaba, known for its exquisite Byzantine mosaics.
After roughly an hour, arrive in Madaba and head inside St Georges Church with a local guide. This 19th-century Greek Orthodox basilica is home to the famous Madaba Mosaic Map, a 6th-century AD floor mosaic that depicts the ancient Holy Land and Jordan. Gaze at this masterpiece and its richly detailed renderings of Jerusalem, Jericho, the Dead Sea and other biblical sites as your guide explains how it was unearthed in 1897.
Having admired the mosaic, drive to Mt Nebo, the hill where, according to the bible, Moses was not only granted a view of the Promised Land but also died. Take in the stunning views from the summit that extend over the Jordan Valley, and on a clear day, can stretch as far as Jericho and Jerusalem.
Meet up with a local guide and go inside the excavated remains of the Byzantine church that once graced the hilltop. Here, archaeologists have uncovered a series of floor mosaics dating from between the 4th and 6th century AD. Marvel at these intricate artworks with their still-vivid illustrations of peacocks, soldiers, horses and hunters, as your guide shares facts about their creation and discovery.
After your visit, return to your vehicle and make the drive to Amman. Your tour will end with a drop-off at your Amman Hotel
Inclusions for Private Arrival Or Departure Transfer: Amman Hotels With Madaba And Mount Nebo Tour
- One-way private transfer
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Arrival Or Departure Transfer: Amman Hotels With Madaba And Mount Nebo Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Amman: Petra with Camel Ride
- Private Tour Petra with Monastery El Deir and lunch
- Travel to the edge of the basalt desert and discover Wine of Jordan, JR Wines
- Jordan tour 5D-4N
- Private Tour: Dana Nature Reserve Hike and Dead Sea with lunch
- The North Tour of Jordan Jerash Ajlun Castle and Um Qais
- Petra - One day tour
- Six-Hour Private Madaba and Dead Sea Tour from Amman