Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Hotels Or Fiumicino Airport To Amalfi Coast, Naples Or Sorrento Hotels
OverviewStart your vacation to the south of Italy with ease by booking this private inter-city arrival transfer from either your Rome hotel or Fiumicino Airport to your Amalfi Coast, Naples or Sorrento hotel. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your hotel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy!
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourArrange your private transfer for a time to suit your schedule, and then meet your friendly driver in Rome to travel directly to your hotel in Naples, Sorrento or on the Amalfi Coast (Positano, Ravello and Caserta). Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private inter-city transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation in southern Italy’s beautiful Campania region!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight or Rome hotel details and your Naples, Sorrento or Amalfi Coast accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Rome, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price shown is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Hotels Or Fiumicino Airport To Amalfi Coast, Naples Or Sorrento Hotels
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Hotels Or Fiumicino Airport To Amalfi Coast, Naples Or Sorrento Hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (if applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Price shown is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome