Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Hotels Or Fiumicino Airport To Tuscany Hotels
OverviewStart your Tuscan vacation with ease by booking this private arrival transfer from your Rome hotel or Fiumicino Airport to your Tuscany hotel in Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Grosseto, Prato or Livorno. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your hotel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle with wifi. It’s that easy!
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourArrange your private transfer for a time to suit your schedule, and then meet your friendly driver in Rome to travel directly to your hotel in Tuscany. Sit back and relax while using the onboard wifi, if you wish. The transfer service covers the provinces of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Grosseto, Prato and Livorno, but does not cover Pisa, Pistoia, Massa, Carrara and Lucca.
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private inter-city transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation in Italy’s gorgeous Tuscany.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight or Rome hotel details and your Tuscany accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Rome, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Hotels Or Fiumicino Airport To Tuscany Hotels
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Hotels Or Fiumicino Airport To Tuscany Hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (if applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch