OverviewGet an up-close look at the masterpieces of Impressionism on this private tour of the Muse d'Orsay and Muse de l'Orangerie, two of Paris' most esteemed museums. Admire beautiful works of art, including Monet's incredible 'Water Lillies' series and Renoirs 'Bal du Moulin de la Galette,' and gain expert insight into the styles, techniques and significance of Impressionist and postImpressionist art from your private art historian guide. Stroll through the peaceful Jardin des Tuileries in between your museum visits.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Art History Walking Tour: Musée D'Orsay And Musée De L'Orangerie
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Art History Walking Tour: Musée D'Orsay And Musée De L'Orangerie
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate footwear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.