Private Aruba Natural Pool Horseback Riding Tour
OverviewThis private horseback riding tour will visit Aruba's beautiful Natural Pool. The tour departs from Rancho Daimari and passes by the National Park Arikok Hills, Moro Beach where you can see "Klein Aruba" and "Conchi" better known as Natural Pool.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourFrom your Aruba hotel, you will be picked up and transported to Rancho Daimari, where you will meet your guide and be paired up with your horse to start your tour.
Ride along Arubas northern coast, enjoying the deserted stretch of coastline where water spraying dramatically over the rocks as the tide rushes to shore. Inside a formation of volcanic stones lies a small depression known as Conchi, or Natural Pool. The location of the pool is surrounded by some of Aruba's most rugged terrain, so you can enjoy the feeling of having 'discovered' something when your reach the site.
This prime location is accessible only by horseback or 4x4 vehicle, so don't miss this chance to get off the beaten path. At the Natural Pool, feel free to go for a swim, if you wish, before heading back to the ranch, passing along the sand dunes where galloping is allowed. After returning to the ranch, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Aruba Natural Pool Horseback Riding Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Aruba Natural Pool Horseback Riding Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please wear long pants and a swimsuit under your clothes; sneakers are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting