Private Avignon Les Baux De Provence And Saint Remy De Provence Full Day Tour - Marseille
OverviewGet to experience thehighlights of Provence during this full day private tour from Marseille, the Pope city ancient city of Avignon and the impressive Pope palace, Then headup to Saint Remy de Provence to visit the monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole (own expense) where Van Gogh used to live for one year. Visit the historical center and get a free walk in the old town.Finaly les Baux de Provence and discover this medieval village on 245 meter high rocky spur to discover a breathtaking view.
Know More about this tourYour day starts with a Visit tothe historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating France excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest throughout this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private tour from Marseilles offers a personalized experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center. While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques, visit the city's main palace (entrance fee not included), or just look around and take in the views.
Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains. Then follow Van Gogh's footsteps and explore Saint Remy de Provence and the monastery Saint-Paul-de-Mausole (not included - 5/person), to learn and discover where the painter used to live for one year (1889-1890) and enjoy the magic ambiance of the place that did inspire some of his most famous paintings (la Nuit Etoile/Starry Night).
When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to your Departure Point
Please Note: Vehicles cannot accommodate more than 8 passengers, If you have more than 8 guests in your party you will need to book separate vehicles at the prices listed.
Inclusions for Private Avignon Les Baux De Provence And Saint Remy De Provence Full Day Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Avignon Les Baux De Provence And Saint Remy De Provence Full Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille
- Provence photography tour and class with a professional local guide-photographer