Private Balloon Flight And Wine Tour - PortlandWrite a Review
Start your morning with a fully private and customized scenic balloon ride over the Willamette Valley followed by an all-inclusive wine tour on this full day trip just outside Portland. You and your guest will enjoy a private balloon basket and pilot....just perfect for a proposal! Float above scenic vineyards as the sun rises over the mountains, followed by a champagne brunch. Then, join Dan K. Johnson, a WSET certified guide and Personal Sommelier on a visit to three hand-picked boutique wineries to showcase the Willamette Valley's history and uniqueness. This fully narrated personal tour includes all tasting fees, snacks and water and a gourmet lunch in the vineyard. It's an unforgettable day!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Champagne breakfast included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour perfect day in the wine country starts with an early morning check in at the Newberg Sportsman Airpark just outside of Portland. After meeting your FAA certified pilot at 6:30 am, you will go through a short safety orientation as you make your way to the launch pad. The sun will just start to rise as the balloon fills with air and you lift off and float away on the gentle morning breeze above the verdant green valley. After a 90-minute flight filled with stunning vistas and incredible views, your pilot will safely land you back on earth to follow your experience with a special champagne brunch to celebrate your trip.
After brunch, it's off to wine country. From the airpark, you will meet a fully trained wine expert and professional driver who will guide you across the valley for a 5-hour wine tour. Visit three small wineries and learn how wine is made from the families and professionals who make it for a living. Sample delicious Pinot Noir and crisp Sauvignon Blanc as you ride through orchards and grapevines and explore one of the best parts of the Pacific Northwest. The day will include a gourmet lunch and all of your wine tastings up to $15 each.
After completing your wine tour, you will be dropped off back at the Newberg Sportsman Airpark near 3pm for a short drive to Portland or quick cruise over to your nearby hotel or resort. Full and satiated, you'll probably want a nap!
Inclusions for Private Balloon Flight And Wine Tour
- Morning Air Balloon ride and guided wine tour
Exclusions for Private Balloon Flight And Wine Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Transportation to the Airpark
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.