Private Barcelona And Sagrada Familia Half Day Tour With Hotel Pick-up
OverviewDiscover Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia of Gaud in Half a day!.In this private tour, you will sample the main highlights of Barcelona accompanied by an expert guide. To complete your Barcelona experience, you will be able to enter the crown jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia skipping the long lines.
Know More about this tour
During this exciting half-day private tour we will take you to visit some of the most beautiful places in Barcelona. You will also get to explore La Sagrada Familia. We offer the exclusive opportunity to skip the line at Sagrada Familia in order to save precious time.
We will pick you up at your accommodation and take you by private transport on a journey to experience the different faces of Barcelona. During the tour, our expert guide will share fascinating stories about the citys unique architecture, culture, and history.
Our tour will begin in Plaa Catalunya, Barcelonas central square. The plaza connects to the avenue Passeig de Grcia, which features some of the best examples of Catalan architecture. Take a moment to admire the striking faades of private Modernist buildings, among them Gauds famous La Pedrera. Next, we will arrive at the Illa Discordia Barcelona (Barcelonas Block of Discord), which not only includes Gauds Casa Batll, but also the Casa Lle - Morera and Casa Ametller built by its two main competitors, Domenech and Cadafalch.
We will follow in the footsteps of Gaud as we explore lEixample next. This district was designed in the 19th century by the urban planner Ildefons Cerd. It became an extension of the Old Town, as part of an orderly expansion strategy for the city. After visiting the majestic Hospital de Sant Pau, we will continue to Gauds masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia. You will see the different parts of the building and the many examples of religious symbolism hidden in its unique faades. You are sure to be captivated by Gaudis incredible architectural style: the peculiar shape of the columns, ceilings, walls and the organic architecture of the basilica.
This tour also includes a relaxed walking tour through the charming corners of the Gothic Quarter.
Your guide will take you through its quaint little back streets to find the hidden imprints left by the Roman and medieval city in this world-famous neighborhood.
After visiting the seafront of the city, well head to Montjuc Mountain and stop at the Mirador de l'Alcalde, a beautiful terrace with wonderful views of Barcelonas iconic skyline offering fantastic photo opportunities.
This half day tour will let you discover the real essence of Barcelona. Enjoy the world famous landmarks, the hidden secrets and the fantastic sights of Barcelona together with an enthusiastic guide.
Inclusions for Private Barcelona And Sagrada Familia Half Day Tour With Hotel Pick-up
- Pickup and drop-off at yourhotel orapartment
- Private transportation
- Walking tour in the Old Town
- Skip the line ticket reservation
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Car seats available upon previous demand
Exclusions for Private Barcelona And Sagrada Familia Half Day Tour With Hotel Pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to Sagrada Familia (approx.20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The tour is usually held during the morning, but you can request an afternoon tour during the booking.
Car seats are necessary for children and available upon demand.
Please provide the age of the children in the group at the time of the booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace