Private Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover Barcelona’s hottest foodie locations on a 3-hour evening food walking tour with dinner included. Stroll around the hot spots of the Raval and Gothic quarters to see some of their boundary-pushing restaurants with a local guide. See a Michelin-starred eatery run by a former chef at El Bulli, sample tapas in a traditional tavern-bar, and then enjoy a 3-course, medieval-style Catalan dinner at a converted chapel-restaurant. Numbers are limited to eight people for a more intimate experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Dinner included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your first stop reveals the fundamentals of our tapas culture in a local bodega for some tapas, a must do in town. At the second stop, you will learn the art of tasting artisanal gourmet chocolates in a unique modernist building. Finally, you will walk around this upscale neighborhood of Barcelona where you will dine at bistro with Cuisine prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients and presented with imagination that recalls and pays homage to the celebrated Michelin Star Basque chefs traditional roots and origins.
Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain.
Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
- Not just a Food Tour Get the Local Feel!
- 3 different delicious stops to taste the unique culinary offer of Barcelona
- Michelin star based meal
- A premium dinner experience in an intimate setting
- Guided by an expert in Gastronomy
- The Best Food Lovers Experience!
- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary concepts.
- Meet other foodies like you
We are not just tour guides, we are food lovers and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelonas incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors.
Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures!
Inclusions for Private Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour
- Guided walking tour with specialized food guide
- Guided Tasting of gourmet chocolates
- Tasting of a selection of tapas and wine
- Tasting locations and food samples may vary according to season.
- Full meal with wine in an upscale restaurant
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Private Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona