Private Barcelona Guided Tapas Walking Tour
OverviewCombine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona. Not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour tapas walking tour begins at a gastronomic center that was created to offer new experiences to foodies and travelers visiting Barcelona. Here, enjoy a guided tasting of traditional Spanish products such as cheese, cured meat and bread, all washed down with a drink.
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars, and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the citys famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy four tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture. You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where three tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Inclusions for Private Barcelona Guided Tapas Walking Tour
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil) with bread and drink
- Free Wi-fi at the meeting point
- 2 drinks
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Private Barcelona Guided Tapas Walking Tour
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Sailing Experience from Barcelona
- Small-Group Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport