Discover the local lifestyle, away from the tourist hassle, during this unique 3-hour private tour. Go off-the-beaten path with your private local guide and enjoy the hippest areas in Barcelona: El Raval, San Antoni, and Poble Sec. From narrow streets to authentic flamenco dancing, you'll truly know what it's like to be a local in this great city.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
See Barcelona through the eyes of a local and enjoy its authentic vibes. Step away from the main roads and fall in love with the true local atmosphere and its unique charm.
During this 3 hour private tour you’ll discover the coolest spots around the El Raval, San Antoni, and Poble Sec that are known only by locals. Immerse yourself in the Catalonian lifestyle while enjoying a cold drink, a delicious Pintxo, and a fun chat with your favorite private guide.
Stop at Hospital de la Santa Creu, the place of Gaudi’s unusual death. Your host will tell you stories about Gaudi's life and tragic end. Then travel through the Carrer Joaquim Costa and dive into the past while learning about Enriqueta Martí, one of Barcelona´s dark secrets.
Enjoy the charm of the the narrow streets as you arrive at MACBA, the lively area of contemporary art, skaters, graffiti, and street art. Afterwards, stroll through an old vinyl store and then head to a local bar; it's time to get a drink and taste a traditional Pintxo.
Go on to the Ramba de Raval, the perfect relaxing place for locals, and then end your tour at one of the most important opera houses in Europe, the Gran Teatre del Liceu.
This is the plan:
START: Liceu metro station
Stop 1: El Raval - Plaça de Sant Agusti - Learn all about local Catalan history
Stop 2: Hospital de la Santa Creu - The unique local story about Gaudi’s death
Stop 3: Carrer Joaquim Costa, also known as the place of the Vampire of Raval
Stop 4: MACBA & CCCB - Contemporary Art and Street Art
Stop 5: Visit local vintage store & book shop
Stop 6: Pintxos and drinks in Poble Sec
Stop 7: Sant Pau del Camp; one of the most beautiful unknown monestaries of Barcelona
Stop 8: Rambla del raval - Dive into the relaxing local life in the heart of Raval and take a picture with the must-see cat statue.
Stop 9: Carrer d’en Robador - Climb up the stairs and enjoy a breathtaking view over the city from a secret viewing point
Stop 10: Gran theatre del Liceu
Final stop: Liceu metro station
Inclusions for Private Barcelona Like A Local Tour
- 3 hour private tour
- Local guide
- 1 Pinxto and drink per guest
Exclusions for Private Barcelona Like A Local Tour
- Other snacks and beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.