OverviewThis private 3-hour walking tour is perfect for up to 8 guests who would like to follow in the footsteps of the great Italian master painters and sculptors of the Baroque period. Experience the classics of Caravaggio, Bernini, Michelangelo and Raphael. You will be accompanied by an expert, licensed, private guide who will walk you through the art history of the works of these famous artists. Choose from two different departure times when you book.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will meet your private guide in front of the Spanish Embassy by the Spanish Steps at your chosen time. During the 3-hour tour you will be accompanied by your private guide, following the footsteps of Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Bernini and Raphael. You will visit the Church of St. Andrew of the Fratte, where you can admire spectacular angels sculpted by Bernini. You will visit the Church of St. Ignatius with its fake dome, the Church of St. Mary over Minerva, the Church of St. Agostino with works by Caravaggio and Raphael. Finally, you will stop at Navona Square where you will visit the Church of St. Luis of the French, housing three masterpieces by Caravaggio. With this tour you will go back in time to baroque Rome and you will learn all about these incredible artists. The ending point of the tour varies based on the day's itinerary goals.
Inclusions for Private Baroque Walking Tour Of Rome: Bernini, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, And Raphael
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Baroque Walking Tour Of Rome: Bernini, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, And Raphael
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (if requested)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.