Private Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour From Adelaide
OverviewLuxury late model BMW 5 series sedan is our touring vehicle, maximum 4 people only. This means your tour is exclusive, private, intimate, luxurious, engaging, which allows you to decide when and where you want to go, how long you want to stay and an option to change your itinerary at any time during the tour. With over 35 years experience in the liquor, hospitality and travel industries Tour host John is at your service. Plan own itinerary or select from one of our set tours the choice is totally yours.
Know More about this tourHighlights of a Best Wine Tour to the Barossa Valley is:
Maximum of 4 people
Tour period: Minimum 4 hours to maximum 9 hours
Tour vehicle: BMW 5 series sedan (luxury late model)
Pick up from Adelaide CBD, Home Address, Beach side Accommodation or Cruise Ship (conditions apply, check before purchase).
Day trip to Barossa Valley wine region:
Be consumed by the flavours of the Barossa. Taste full bodied wine from some of the oldest vines in the world.
Experience and explore this world famous wine growing area and see where some of the legendary South Australian wines are produced.
At almost every turn youll find Australias most awarded wineries and sample some of their famous wine labels. The Barossa was built on wine perfectly suited for red wine production, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. With nearby Eden Valley perfect for Riesling and Chardonnay thanks to its higher altitude and cooler climate.
Approximately one hour drive northeast from Adelaide the Barossa is an internationally-recognised wine producing region, encompassing the towns of Tanunda, Angaston and Nuriootpa.
Expect to wander into one of the 80 Cellar Doors where you can often meet the winemaker, family owners and proud locals working with wine.
Visit some of Australias iconic vineyards like:
Seppeltsfield Estate Winery
Penfolds Barossa Cellar Door
Yalumba Family Winery
Chateau Tanunda Winery
Peter Lehmann Cellar Door
Or Maggie Beers Farm Shop and Menglers Hill lookout just to name a few.
Your private tour can be between 4 to 9 hours in duration.
Remember: You can plan own itinerary or select one of our set tours the choice is totally yours.
Inclusions for Private Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour From Adelaide
- Return transport in a BMW sedan
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Private Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour From Adelaide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.