Private Beaujolais Wine Tour From LyonWrite a Review
From USD 719.3
OverviewThereâs a saying in Lyon that the third river flowing in Lyon isâ¦ Beaujolais wine. Enjoy this full day tour to discover this beautiful region: the rolling hills and vineyards of the Beaujolais region. You will have the opportunity to taste various local wines, not only the world-renown Beaujolais, but also the other types of wine produced in this area, as well as meeting professional wine-makers.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Lyon at 9:15am. Take in the sights along the scenic route through the rolling hills and winding curves of the Beaujolais region seated in your comfortable vehicle.
Beaujolais Nouveau has made the Beaujolais region famous around the world. But the region produces many other valuable wines, in the Northern part of the appellation’s area. With your professional guide, you will taste many of the ten crus produced there and get to know the lesser-known gems of this region.
You’ll also meet the local wine-makers established in the area of Côte de Brouilly and Fleury. They will gladly share their passion for wines and will tell you everything about the vineyards, grapes and production process. Of course, they will also make you try their wines.
Full of local specialties and sumptuous wines, the Beaujolais is like a beautifully set rustic table. Come and enjoy this incredible wine experience.
At the end of your tour, your guide will drive you back to Lyon at around 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Beaujolais Wine Tour From Lyon
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees for two different wineries and a museum.
Exclusions for Private Beaujolais Wine Tour From Lyon
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.