Start your private tour with pickup from your central Beijing hotel, and meet your private guide. Hop inside your private, climate-controlled vehicle and travel to your first stop: Liulichang Antique Street. Situated in old Beijing, this history-steeped street is lined with stone shop-houses selling antique books, handicrafts, paintings, rubbings, glazed pottery, and other treasures. Hear about Liulichangs history, and get advice from your guide as to the best shopping opportunities. Sift through the traditional shops and stands, and explore the side lanes (hutongs), where the shops still bear original Ming and Qing architectural features like ornately carved doors and upswept roofs. Next, drive to Panjiayuan Market, a so-called weekend market thats open daily. Weave through the throng of stands, perusing the huge array of antiques, curios, ceramics, Tibetan rugs, calligraphy, and other finds. After shopping here, refuel with lunch at a Chinese restaurant, and continue to Baoguosi Cultural Market, set around an old temple. Scour the courtyards of vendors hawking stamps, books, coins and jade, and get tips on scouting out and clinching the best deals from your guide. If time allows, squeeze in a visit to Hongqiao Market, a mall known for its pearl traders, and electronics, art, clothes, and accessories shops. Trawl for bargains, and haggle over pearls and other precious gems as perfect keepsakes of your time in Beijing. After seven hours, your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:00 a.m （flexible time）
Departure Details :
Beijing central hotel
Return Details :
Beijing central hotel
OverviewScout out one-of-a-kind souvenirs and old treasures on a private full-day antiques shopping tour in Beijing. With a personal guide to provide shopping directions and bartering tips, visit the citys best-known and tucked-away antique markets. Delve into historical Liulichang Antique Street, explore the flea stalls of Panjiayuan Market, and scour Baoguosi Market and Hongqiao Market. A Chinese lunch and private transport with central Beijing hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours