Private Beijing City Highlights Discovery Including Two Decker Bus Tour And Lunch
OverviewThis private tour combines three important must-sees in the city: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. You will also hop on a Two Decker tour bus for 100 minutes to see some of the iconic places in Beijing, like the Jingshan Park, Hutong, Houhai, City Gate and Olympic Village. Quality lunch will be served in a fancy traditional Chinese restaurant nearby the Summer Palace.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 9 a.m. and start the tour from Tiananmen Square which has witnessed some of the most dramatic chapters of Chinese history. From here, you enter the Forbidden City, commonly called Palace Museum or Gugong (former palace). It was built from 1406 and served as the imperial residence for 24 emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties. Your tour also includes a very interesting museum, as well as going up the newly opened wall of the Forbidden City.
After that, you will take a fancy double decker tour bus all the way to the North Gate of the Summer Palace. The electric bus will drive for 100 minutes and pass by many iconic places in Beijing, including the old part of Beijing, Hutong area, and the Olympic Village where you could see the Birds Nest and Water Cube. After that, your guide will take you to a traditional Chinese restaurant to have lunch.
Continue to see the Summer Palace, the largest imperial garden and palace in China. You will first see the Suzhou Street, the shopping street for the emperor in the past. It is very similar to the famous water towns in the south of China with many traditional boutiques. Then take a small boat to see the Marble Boat, one of the iconic buildings in the Summer Palace which represents the stability and eternity of the Qing Dynasty. Walk around to see the main attractions like the working and living quarters of the emperor: the Long Corridor, Longevity Hill, Seventeen Arch Bridge, and Kunming Lake.
Relax on the way back your hotel by taking an Uber.
Inclusions for Private Beijing City Highlights Discovery Including Two Decker Bus Tour And Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Two Decker Bus ticket
- Private guide
- Through tickets to all sights listed
- Boat Ticket
- Quality Chinese lunch
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Beijing City Highlights Discovery Including Two Decker Bus Tour And Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private van with 14 seats may be used for a group of 6 to 9 travelers
This is a private tour, no shopping stop included to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name and number, is required at time of booking for buying skip the line tickets of the Forbidden City
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing