Private Beijing City Night Tour With Rainbow Dumpling Dinner
Overview"Jiaozi" is a type of Chinese dumpling, usually filled with different kind of meat or vegetable. Traditionally symbolic, these dumplings are usually said to represent wealth or luck. Tonight, you will have a interesting and very healthy dumpling dinner as thewrappers are colored by different type of vegetable juicy. Then, followed by a wonderful Beijing city night tour. Since this is a private customized tour, you will have option to visit some major attractions such as Tian'anmen Square, Olympic Sites,Central Business District, Houhai Lake, or the CCTV building. Come and enjoy a lovely night with your family and friends!
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at 6:00pm at your hotel, and take your private vehicle to the famous Mr. Shi's Dumplings restaurant where you will enjoy both water boiled dumplings and the pan-fried ones. Other than dumplings, your will try some local dishes and fresh juicy.
After tasty dinner, have a short walk to Nanluoguxiang Hutong to see many interesting shops, restaurant, bars along the road. Then, have a glass of fine local beer at popular Great Leap Brewing. Your guide will share with you some interesting stories about the people, the culture of this old Beijing neighborhood.
Then, continue to your tour to beautiful Houhai lake, and you will enjoy the romantic atmosphere as well as the illuminated night view there.
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing City Night Tour With Rainbow Dumpling Dinner
- Bottled water
- 1 glass of beer at Great Leap Brewing
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotel's within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing City Night Tour With Rainbow Dumpling Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 3 is free to join
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch