Private Beijing Day Tour Including Cloisonné Factory And Mutianyu Great Wall
OverviewWe will explore amazing ancient Chinese Cloisonné culture and wonderful Mutianyu part of Great Wall within one day, and Cloisonné is a kind of famous traditional enamel ware, known as the 'blue of Jingtai' in china, with a history of over 650 years during Ming dynasty. The amazing part of Mutianyu Great Wall of China was first built around 700 years ago during the Ming dynasty. The construction of the Great Wall was built for defending against nomadic incursion.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour Beijing private tour guide and driver will hold your name logo of and pick you up at your hotel lobby at 8:00am on time and take you to start of the trip in an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll go to an amazing Cloisonné Factory first, which is located 48 miles away from Beijing downtown area .
Cloisonné became very popular during the 7th Ming emperor's reign at 14th century , which is the technique of creating designs on metal vessels with colored-glass paste placed within enclosures made of copper or bronze wires, which have been bent or hammered into the desired pattern. Enamel is a layer of glass melted onto a surface. Craftsmen may apply many thin layers of enamel with embedded material firing each layer to coat an object.
After a 1-hour visit at the Cloisonné Factory, you will enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant close to Great wall.
Later on, you will go to the Great Wall at Mutianyu section, which is located 52 miles (which is around 85 kilometers) from city area of Beijing. The less crowded Mutianyu part of the Great Wall shows different hiking experience to another busy part of Badaling Great Wall.
Finally You will end your tour around 4:00pm by driving back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour Including Cloisonné Factory And Mutianyu Great Wall
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour Including Cloisonné Factory And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Toboggan or cable car ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Dress code is smart casual
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just in case
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver