Private Beijing Day Tour Including Jade Factory And Juyonguan Great Wall
OverviewThe amazing Juyongguan Great Wall of China was first built around 700 years ago during Ming dynasty, and it is also regarded NO.1 China highlight and one of seven wonders in the world. Chinese Jade articles played wonderful part in the ancient Chinese civilization and the Chinese jade culture has a long history which is over 2000 years. Jade represents good luck, peace and happiness in Chinese culture.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour Beijing private tour guide and driver will hold your name logo of and pick you up at your hotel lobby at 8:00am on time and take you to an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll go to an impressive local Jade Factory first, which is located 45 miles away from Beijing downtown area .
Jade (Yu in Chinese ) was regarded as beautiful stones since ancient time, which is generally classified into soft jade and hard jade,and it has long been closely associated with the ancient Chinese culture. In the Chinese people's eyes, jade has a lot of significance and meaning attached to it. In Chinese art, "jade" is an ornamental stone used in a different variety of jewelry art, figure carving and other types of sculpture and relief sculpture.Jade was prized for its hardness, musical qualities and protective qualities caused it to become associated with Chinese conceptions of the soul and immortality.
After a 1-hour visit at the Jade Factory, you will enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant close to Great wall.
Later on, you will go to the Great Wall at Juyongguan section, which is located 50 miles (which is around 80 kilometers) from city area of Beijing. Later on you will end your tour around 4:00pm by driving back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour Including Jade Factory And Juyonguan Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour Including Jade Factory And Juyonguan Great Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Dress code is smart casual
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just in case
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver