Private Beijing Day Tour Including Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb
OverviewExplore splendid Mutianyu Great wall and Ming tomb from an amazing Beijing private tour, Convenient round-trip transportation, private van, entrance fees of sites and English speaking tour guide are included.
Know More about this tourBeijing private guide will hold your name logo and wait for you at your Beijing's central located hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning. Then head to Mutianyu Great Wall first (around 2 hours driving ), Its specialty relays on 25 blockhouses and watchtowers on it. Climbing up into a number of watchtowers, tourists can have a bird's eye view of the snake wall and its surrounding area. Moreover, it makes up a perfect day-trip combining with Ming Tombs. The steps of it are in good shape. and the cable car is a another option(at your own extra expense) if you like to get to the highest point easier and quicker.
After having lunch(at your own extra expense), then driving to the most impressive imperial of Chang tomb within 13 Ming tombs with 600 years history, the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty made Nanjing its capital and was buried in Nanjing, the Emperor Jintai's Tomb is at Jin Mountain in the western suburbs of Beijing. The other 13 Ming emperors were all buried at the foot of Heaven and Longevity Mountain, then next you will experience local Jade gallery, and the jade carving is a very famous ancient Chinese product, then come back your own Beijing's hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour Including Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour Including Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Mutianyu cable car charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours