Private Beijing Day Tour : Summer Palace And Temple Of Heaven
OverviewExplore Beijings most impressive World Heritage-listed sites of summer palace and Temple of heaven, accompanied by a knowledge English speaking tour guide, and you will also have chance to visit local silk factory to learn knowledge of the whole life of a silkworm.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup from your Beijing's central located hotel in the morning on 9:00am, your private day tour starts with a visit to summer palace, which is a spacious ensemble of lakes, gardens and palaces in Beijing, you can also experience for taking interesting dragon boat when you walk around the Kunming over there, then take a short visit for silk factory and get to know more details about Chinese silk.
Then you will have lunch at an authentic Chinese restaurant at your own expense, then continue to explore Temple of Heaven, which is an imperial building complex of religious buildings and one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The complex was visited by emperors from Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer for good harvest.Tour the complex to know long history and significance with ancient Chinese culture.Your tour ends with hotel drop-off around 5:00pm.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour : Summer Palace And Temple Of Heaven
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Tour : Summer Palace And Temple Of Heaven
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours