Private Beijing Day Trip Including Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tomb
OverviewGoing to the outskirt area of Beijing from the full-day tour that visits amazing UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions of Badaling Great Wall and Changling Tomb. Explore one of the best-preserved and popular part of Great Wall and magnificent burial site for the third Ming emperor Zhudi.
Know More about this tourDay 01: Badaling Great Wall - Changling tomb Our English speaking tour guide and driver will hold your name logo then pick you up at your central located Beijing hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning, then visit Badaling part of the Great Wall, which is one of the best preserved and impressive Great Wall. listen as your English guide offers an engaging narrative about the sites history, which is the greatest symbol of ancient Chinese engineering and one of the world's most popular structures, and it was also regarded as one of seven wonders in the world, later on have lunch at a local Jade restaurant and experience interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture there, you will also get to know how the splendid stone is carved and enjoy browsing for goods In the afternoon.
Next you will go to Changling tomb here, and this is the tomb for the third Ming emperor of Zhudi, covering a total area of over 130 square kilometers (47.2 square miles), furthermore, this is the best preserved mausoleum area with all 13 Ming tombs. Every year millions of people visit here to appreciate its great history information and palatial architecture features , later on enjoy Chinese tea ceremony at Chinese tea house before going back hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Trip Including Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tomb
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Trip Including Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tomb
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Great wall cable charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours