Private Beijing Day Trip Including Forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall
OverviewOn this one day private tour combo package explore the best of Beijing and take a day trip to the forbidden city and Mutianyu Great wall, and you can enjoy beautiful time at the impressive Tiananmen square and forbidden city. Youll also visit other city sites such as Jade factory, Chinese tea house and Mutianyu Great wall.
Know More about this tourDay 01: Forbidden City - Mutianyu Great WallOur English speaking tour guide and driver will hold your name logo then pick you up at your central located Beijing hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning, then visit Beijing Tiananmen Square (the political symbol of communist party of China) and the Forbidden City, which is the largest and best-preserved ancient 600 year old imperial building palaces group. And you will explore the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north.
After having lunch at a local Jade restaurant and experience interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture , then you will visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, one of the best preserved and less crowded Great Wall. The Mutianyu Great Wall is connected with Badaling in the West and Gubeikou Great Wall in the east, and it is a challenging job for hiking up to the to of Great Wall. Alternatively you can ride the extra cable car (at your own extra expense) to get top of mountain, finally you will have several cups of tea and enjoy amazing Chinese tea ceremony at tea house before coming back hotel.
Know before you go: Please note, this private tour will not be available on Mondays because the Forbidden City will be closed.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Trip Including Forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Trip Including Forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Mutianyu Cable car charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing