OverviewJoin us on this one day private Beijing day trip to the Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour driver and guide will pick you up from your Beijing city hotel at 8:00am. It takes 1.5 hours to the Wall from downtown Beijing.
The Great Wall at Mutianyu is a little further from Beijing than the most popular section at Badaling, but it doesn't get as crowded. This section of the Wall is fully restored, there are hand rails to help you up on the very steep parts and the views are spectacular.
After a nice lunch at local Chinese restaurants, we will visit the Ming Tombs. Ming Tombs are mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming dynasty. It is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.Since 1409 with the construction of Changling Tomb for Emperor Zhu Di, the Ming Tombs was completed in 1644 when the Emperor Chongzhen was buried in Siling Tomb. There are three parts are opened to public, the Sacred Way, Changling Tomb and Dingling Tomb. The Sacred Way is the first attraction of Ming Tombs,which is a main way leading to the thirteen imperial tombs inside the scenic area. The two lines of stone lifelike sculptures (12 beasts and 6 officials) on both sides are the highlight of the Sacred Way which are quite popular with visitors.
Among the Ming Tombs,Changling is the largest, earliest and most magnificent with best preserved found constructions. Dingling is the only one that the underground palace was excavated. You will visit one of them based on your interests.
After finishing your trip to Great Wall and the Ming Tombs, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tombs
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission tickets (one section for the Ming Tombs)
- Lunch at Chinese local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Beijing Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tombs
- Cable car/toboggan tickets for the Great Wall
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please choose to visit one of the Tomb or Sacred Way at Ming Tombs.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes as a moderate amount of walking is involved
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.