Private Beijing One Day Tour: Cuandixia Village And Afternoon Tea Tasting
OverviewThe history of Cuandixia village dated back to the early Ming Dynasty. More than 400 well-preserved homes thousands of years ago, Cuandixia is a preserved Ming style village around 2 hours outside of Beijing. And it is just like a network of scenic trails offers amazing views of Cuandixia Village that’s nice for travelers to explore outdoors. With your own experienced and excellent English speaking guide and private vehicle you will enjoy a relaxing day trip to experience the countryside village of Beijing.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourThe Cuandixia village is located on ancient road roughly 56 miles northwest area from Beijing downtown in the Jingxi mountain region, and now it is under national architectural protection and attracts numerous tourists. Our Beijing English guide and driver will hold client's name logo at hotel lobby and start your tour on 8:00am in the morning by driving to the Cuandixia Village. It will take around 2.5 hours to reach the village. Most of families under the same surname Han since the village was originated from one family moved from Shandong province . Take a look at ideal courtyard houses, climb the hills opposite to collect a overview of amazing shape of the village, furthermore, the residents of Cuandixia village will open their doors to travelers and serve the passing trade, later on you will have lunch at local restaurant, then go back to city area and have several cups of tea at local tea house, then go back hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing One Day Tour: Cuandixia Village And Afternoon Tea Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing One Day Tour: Cuandixia Village And Afternoon Tea Tasting
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just for in case
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver