OverviewLet's admire the well-known wonders of the world in this private Great Wall day tour. Round off your morning with an excursion to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, which is famous for its strategically important location, compact layout and breath-takingly beautiful scenery. The afternoon is devoted to the Summer Palace, where one can enjoy natural beauty and the grandeur of ancient royal garden.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAbout 08:30am in the morning, your guide and driver will transfer you from your hotel to Mutianyu Great Wall, where your visit starts. It is a well-preserved section of the Great Wall, with majestic and splendid scenery but less crowded. The natural landscape around is enchanting, which allows you get closer to nature when marveling at the man-made wonder. The round trip cable car is included as there are many steep mountain steps at the beginning.
Lunch is on your own, and your guide can recommend some good restaurants nearby to you.
A visit to the Summer Palace comes in the afternoon. Combined with the natural landscape, Longevity Mountain and Kunming Lake, the Summer Palace is a pleasant resort for both scenic views and cultural interests. Strolling inside the garden, your guide will tell you interesting historical stories behind this royal garden.
To conclude the day, you will be driven back to you hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Centrally located hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.