Private Beijing Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City And Badaling Great Wall
OverviewTian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and China Great Wall day tour! Being one of the most popular Beijing day tours, this private historical trip will take you to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City in the morning, and a hike on the Badaling Great Wall in the afternoon. To take this tour, you can not only appreciate the majestic views of the sites, but also know more about the local culture from our professional English-speaking guide.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at about 08:30am this morning.
Start from Tian'anmen Square, the largest city square in the world. Constructed more than 500 years ago during the Ming Dynasty, Tian'anmen Square has witnessed the great development of the country. Now many of the national ceremonies are held on the square.
When you walk to the northern end of the square and cross Chang'an Avenue, you will come to the Forbidden City. Known as the largest imperial palaces complex in the world, the Forbidden City has more than 8,000 houses and palaces where stores large collection of historical items. The typical royal buildings of high red walls capped with golden roofs will take you back to the prosperous Ming and Qing dynasties (14th century to early 20th century).
Lunch will be arranged on your own. You may get some suggestions about good restaurants nearby for lunch from your guide.
Continue the visit to the Badaling Great Wall in the afternoon. Known as one of the eight wonders of the world, the Great Wall assembles the wisdom and diligence of the ancient Chinese people. Badaling Great Wall, the elite section of China Great Wall, is the best-preserved Ming-dynasty Great Wall and reputed for its majesty and strategic importance.
After the tour you will be transfered back to you hotel.
You should wear as comfortable shoes as possible because you will have a lot of walking.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City And Badaling Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide & driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City And Badaling Great Wall
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Three-Day Beijing Tour Package By Coach With Lunch Inclusive
- Beijing Private Night Walking Tour: Qianmen Street, Tian'ammen Square and Wangfujing Street
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace