Private Beijing Tour To Fayuan Temple With Tea Tasting At Maliandao Tea Street
OverviewEnjoy visiting the Fayuan Temple, the oldest Buddhist Temple in the Beijing City. It has around 1300 years history and first built in the Tang Dynasty. If you are interested in Buddhism and it's culture, you surely don't want to miss the opportunity to visit this ancient Temple while you are in Beijing. In addition, enjoy a relaxing tea time at famous Maliandao Tea Street, the biggest tea market in town. Sit down to drink some tea at a local tea house where you can experience the traditional tea ceremony.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour friendly tour guide and driver will pick you up around 8:30 am in the lobby of your hotel, and then head up to the Fayuan Temple, the oldest Buddhist Temple in the Beijing city. Spend around 40 minutes to enjoy the architecture, Buddhist statues and the quiet environment at the ancient Temple. You will find there are not many tourists around this place as this Fayuan Temple is most visited by local Buddhists.
After enjoying this peaceful ancient Temple, drive around 20 minutes to the Maliandao Tea City. (Maliandao is the name of a street where the tea shops and markets located). The Maliandao Tea City is the biggest tea market along the street. It's also the place for the wholesale Business of tea and tea utensils.
Your guide will show you around first to understand that there are different types of tea and various tea pots, tea cups and tea sets. Then, you will visit a local tea house there toexperience a tea ceremony. You will drink 4 or 5 different kinds of tea, have some tea snacks and learn the Chinese tea culture. After tasting of tea, you will get one kind of your favorite tea (8 to 20 grams) as gift.
Since the Maliandao tea city is the wholesale Market for the tea business and also where the local people go, the price of the tea or tea sets is much lower than the tea shops at the other places or the tourist markets. You can spend another half one hour to look around and buy some tea for your family and friends.
Afterward, the tour guide and driver will drop you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Tour To Fayuan Temple With Tea Tasting At Maliandao Tea Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- English tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Tea and tea snacks tasting
- Gift (your favorite tea by tasting)
Exclusions for Private Beijing Tour To Fayuan Temple With Tea Tasting At Maliandao Tea Street
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver