Private Beijing Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Acrobatic Show
OverviewOne of the most important things to do during your stay in Beijing is see the Great Wall. In the morning, come and enjoy walking on the Great Wall, which has a long history and is a large part of the areas cultural heritage. After hiking, your driver will take you to the Chaoyang Theater to enjoy one of the best Acrobatic shows in China.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Expect to be picked up by private vehicle, depending on the season between 7.30 am and 9.30 am. Your driver will be waiting to meet you in your hotel lobby, holding a name card with your name clearly visible. If its an early pick up, (Summer time only) and due to the early start, breakfast is not available at your hotel, a short stop at a Starbucks coffee shop is possible.
Youll travel directly to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, a 1.5 hour drive out of the city, approximately 70KMs. There youll have plenty of time, (about 2.5 hours) to explore the site, its Watch Towers and breathtaking scenery. The Mutianyu section of the wall is considered to be one of the more diverse, as well as one of the best preserved sections of the wall.
You can see 23 Watch Towers distributed along its more than 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) length.
While the ramparts can be reached by foot, the path is steep and takes about an hour to ascend. To save time and energy, its best to take the cable car or chair lift up to the ramparts, where you can commence your walk. Should you choose to descend the wall by toboggan, its located at Watch Tower #6. Or if preferred, after your walk, descend via cable car or the chair lift.
After your descent youll have the option of having lunch at a local restaurant. This option is at your own expense. Your driver will be happy to make some recommendations for you.
Youll then be taken to the Chaoyang Theater in Beijing where youll enjoy a magical and breathtaking show of Chinese acrobatics, one of the oldest performing arts practiced in China. Be mesmerised by the young performers and their skill. Watch enthralled as these highly trained artists perform astonishing stunts and unbelievable feats of dexterity, skills that have been honed over the centuries; aerial maneuvers, gravity defying balancing acts, juggling, unicycling to name but a few. Truly spell binding! The hour long performance is complete with colorful costumes, dramatic lighting and musical accompaniment. A truly memorable event that is sure to delight both young and old. The hour long show commences at 3:50pm.
After the show youll be driven back to your hotel, or if you prefer to stay out to enjoy more of the nightlife Beijing has to offer, your driver will happily drop you off at any centrally located spot of your choice. Want a restaurant recommendation? Your driver will be happy to oblige.
Should you prefer to go back to your hotel, prior to attending the performance, for a quick change, alternative arrangements can be made for you to attend the 5.30 pm, early evening show. If this option is preferred, please advise at the time of booking, so the appropriate arrangements and bookings can be made.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Acrobatic Show
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off from centrally located hotel or flexible city drop off after the show
- Great Wall entrance fee
- Acrobatic Show tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Beijing Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Acrobatic Show
- Cable car to and from the ramparts or cable car up / toboggan down
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable shoes
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The adult ticketing price for the Acrobatic Show applies to all children
Children under the age of 3 go free for the Acrobatic Show providing they dont need their own seat. (Are seated on the lap of an adult for the entire performance.)
The duration of transfers is approximate only, a precise duration is dependent on time of day and traffic conditions
Should time be available prior to your attending the acrobatic performance you can be dropped off to your hotel to make a quick change please advise at the time of booking if this is desired
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours