Private Beijing Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Acrobatic Show
OverviewOne of the most important things to do during your stay in Beijing is see the Great Wall. In the morning, come and enjoy walking on the Great Wall, which has a long history and is a large part of the areas cultural heritage. After hiking, your driver will take you to the Chaoyang Theater to enjoy one of the best Acrobatic shows in China.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your English-speaking driver will hold a sign with your name on it to pick you up from your centrally located hotel and then drive to the Great Wall directly. You will visit the Mutianyu section of the wall that is about 80 kilometers from the city and is around a 1.5 hour drive.
This part of the Great Wall is popular for its beautiful scenery and when you arrive there will be 2.5 hours for hiking and sightseeing. At the foot of the wall, you can enjoy a simple lunch in the dumplings restaurant.
The driver will then take you to the Chaoyang Theater to enjoy an acrobatic show. After you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Beijing Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Acrobatic Show
- Great Wall Entrance fee
- Acrobatic Show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Driver with air conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Beijing Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Acrobatic Show
- Cable car fee at Great Wall
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 3 is free if doesn't take a seat during Acrobatic show
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and conformable shoes
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.