Enjoy a 3.5-hour walking tour in Berlin and learn about the cold war sites of Berlin, including all major site in the center of the huge world clash between America and Russia. See the East Side Gallery, the wall Memorial, the Stasi headquarters, Checkpoint Charlie, the main memorial for the Russian soldiers, OberbaumbrÃ¼cke and Bornholmer straÃe checkpoint.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
After the Nazi demise and the total destruction of Berlin, the people of Berlin witnessed American, British, French and Russian soldiers entering their city and staying for more than 40 years.
As a consequence of the loss of the second World War, Germany, and Berlin in particular, became a central location of an ideological clash involving world dominance between two huge nuclear powers - The Cold War. Berlin was a hub of spies and military activity for these big world powers, and was the home of the symbol of the cold war – the Berlin Wall.
After years of tension, on the 9th of November the people of Berlin destroyed the wall with their own hammers and apprise the end of communism and totalitarianism in east Europe and Russia.
Inclusions for Private Berlin 3.5-Hour Walking Tour: Cold War In Berlin
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Berlin 3.5-Hour Walking Tour: Cold War In Berlin
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.