Private Best Of Chianti Classico Tour 2 Delicious Wine Tastings And 3 Charming Medieval Villages With Wine And Dine In The Chianti Vineyards - Florence
OverviewA wonderful itinerary through the whole Chianti Region: taste its prestigious wines in two typical wineries, discover three enchanting Medieval villages and enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner surrounded by vineyards.
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private driver at your hotel and through this journey on a chauffeured vehicle, youll discover one of the most suggestive areas of Tuscany, known all over the world for its excellent wine and its countryside of unrivaled charm, where woods alternate with vineyards and olive groves, in a landscape dotted with Romanesque churches, farmhouses, villas and castles of rare beauty.
The first stop of the tour is at a small-scale production winery, located in the heart of the Florentine area of Chianti Classico. Here, after a short walk in the ancient vineyards (where grapes are still handpicked!), you will visit the suggestive barrique room and taste 4 fantastic wines, sampling also local zero-food-mile products. The tour continues then to the picturesque medieval village of Greve, birthplace of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano, where every year takes place the most important wine fair of the Chianti region. Here you will have free time to admire the famous main square of the ancient "market" with its characteristic arcades and to browse through the local artisan shops. Moving along the ancient "Via Chiantigiana", you will cross the heart of the Chianti Classico, to reach Castellina, a fortified hilltop village of Etruscan origin, among the most lively and picturesque of Chianti, characterized by an imposing fortress: here, walking through the picturesque medieval covered street "Via delle Volte," you will be able todiscover the charming historical center and its picturesque houses, squares and shops.
Left Castellina, you will stop reach a second typical cozy Winery nestled among the vineyards, which stands out for the excellent quality of its wines and its prestigious location. Here you will be able to relax yourself, enjoying another delicious tasting of four different wines and local products, followed by a delicious Tuscan dinner. On the way back to Florence, you will stop in San Donato in Poggio, an ancient settlement in a fortified castle dating back to the eleventh century, which maintains part of its walls and a Romanesque parish church. The last emotion of a full-immersion into Chianti flavors, culture and beauties.
Inclusions for Private Best Of Chianti Classico Tour 2 Delicious Wine Tastings And 3 Charming Medieval Villages With Wine And Dine In The Chianti Vineyards
- Pick-up and Drop-off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle as per the itinerary; private Car: from 1 to 3 pax; private Minivan: from 4 to 8 pax
- English-speaking driver
- Two delicious tastings of four excellent wines and typical products, in two small-scale production wineries.
- Typical Tuscan Dinner including starter, first course, second course and dessert (not included for children younger than 5).
- Three stops in Greve, Castellina and San Donato in Poggio.
Exclusions for Private Best Of Chianti Classico Tour 2 Delicious Wine Tastings And 3 Charming Medieval Villages With Wine And Dine In The Chianti Vineyards
- Dinnernot included for children younger than 5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour