Private Bhopal Tour: State Museum Tribal Museum Of Man Bharat Bhawan Taj UI Masjid Moti Masjid Upper Lake Birla Temple
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet the tour guide at the designated hotel lobby in Bhopalat 09:00 am drive toBirla Museum In Bhopal there are innumerable galleries and museums that reflect the rich cultural heritage of the region. Some of the important museums in the state deserve a special mention and one of those is the Birla Museum.
You will see Bharat Bhavan - Bhopalis a multi-art autonomous museum situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The place is considered to be a center for visual arts and institute for performing. On witnessing the place, one will find that the landscaping has been superbly done and provides a true visual impression of capaciousness.
You will see Upper Lake Bhopalis a huge water reservoir that lies in the Western part of the city. The lake is considered to be the biggest lake in Madhya Pradesh. Seeing this "Bada Talaab" one goes absolutely speechless. The lake is the major man-made drinking source for the residents of the city.This beautiful water reservoir is said to have existed since the 11th century. It is has a huge earthen embankment built across the Kolans River.
For lunch you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested at your own cost lunch around 1:30 pm proceed to further Sightseeing to Taj-ul-Masjid BhopalConstructed in the 19th century, this Islamic mosque is situated in Bhopal. The Taj-ul-Masjid stands tall with pink bricks and elegant architecture making it one of the most significant sight-seeing spots in the city.
The construction of this mosque was done under the instructions of Begum Shah Jehan. With the passing of time, the mosque's glory began to wane.
You will see Moti Masjid Bhopalis a beautiful mosque of Bhopal city visited by hundreds and thousands of Muslims every year from all corners of the country. The mosque is an important landmark of Bhopal and a magnificent shrine built by the ruler Sikander Begum in the year 1860.Sikander Begum was considered a liberated woman of that time.
You will see Jama Masjid in Bhopalbears an exquisite architecture, built in the era of Qudisiya Begum. It is an impressive mosque, now well-preserved by the government. The place is frequently visited by a huge number of Muslims every year. The best part about this monument is its two big towers that can be easily seen from a distance.
You will see Museum of Mankind Bhopalis a tribute to the tribal community of the country. It is one of the few places in the entire world that has huge collections hailing from the pre-historic era. The museum is spread across a vast area of two hundred acres of land on the Shamla hills. The gallery is an open air exhibition of various tribal artifacts and specimens hailing from the tribal villages in India.
At the end of your journey at 5.00 pm , sit back and relax on the drive back to your Hotel inBhopal
Inclusions for Private Bhopal Tour: State Museum Tribal Museum Of Man Bharat Bhawan Taj UI Masjid Moti Masjid Upper Lake Birla Temple
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within BhopalCity limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Bhopal Tour: State Museum Tribal Museum Of Man Bharat Bhawan Taj UI Masjid Moti Masjid Upper Lake Birla Temple
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Bhopal Tour: Sanchi And Udaypur Temple
- Full-Day Private Tour from Bhopal to Bhojpur and Bhimbetka
- Private Tour: Bhopal City Day Tour
- Private Tour: Full-Day Sanchi and Udayagiri Caves Tour from Bhopal
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bhojpur and Bhimbetika Tour from Bhopal
- 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site
- Private Full-Day Tour of Sanchi and Udayagiri from Bhopal