Private Bike Tour: Discover Solta Island On And Off-Road From Split
OverviewExplore Solta Island from Gornje Selo to Maslinica on-road and off-road. Stay in contact with nature and enjoy beautiful landscapes. Unforgettable private tour with moderate activity level and assistance on the go.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourAll you need is to take your sports clothes and shoes, sunscreen, ferry tickets and embark the ferry on time. Everything else is our concern!
When you get to Solta we will be waiting for you in the port to go together by van to the bike center in Gornje Selo, in the eastern part of the island. First you will select a bike and equipment suitable for you. Mountain bikes with 29 wheels and hydraulic disk brakes are fitted for the full experience and off-road routes.
Your itinerary starts by getting to the western part of the island and the place Maslinica located 15 km from the starting point. There are about 20 km of roads and about 30 km off-road routes to get to there. This route actually cross over the whole island from east to west.
You will love the off-road ride through the beautiful scenery and unspoiled nature. And you will also visit picturesque villages frozen in time where you'll have a chance to touch living history all around you with specific architecture and with the historical traces of the traditional way of life.
Before the activities, for a good start, you will have wonderful natural snack and a glass of fruit juice. Since the island of Solta is famous for its olive oil, you will have the opportunity to taste exquisite collection of extra virgin olive oil. And at the end of the tour you will have lunch in Maslinica in a great restaurant overlooking the sea and seven Island. After lunch there is still time for swimming, walking or any other activity you may wish.
At the end of the day we are driving you back to the port to take ferry back to Split.
Inclusions for Private Bike Tour: Discover Solta Island On And Off-Road From Split
- Private Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet and backpack
- Snack and water
- 3-course lunch at the selected location
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of changing rooms
- Assistance and Insurance
Exclusions for Private Bike Tour: Discover Solta Island On And Off-Road From Split
- Ferry tickets
- Drinks during lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
The tour hours are effective, and do not include ferry ride, waiting or free time
During July and August we recommend you to take the 6:45am ferry to avoid the heat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split