Private Black Taxi Tour Of Edinburgh
OverviewExplore Edinburgh in an iconic London taxi with qualified tour guide. This is a family friendly tour, with lots of photo stops, all in there comfort of your own private tour vehicle.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourFollowing a 9am pickup at your Edinburgh hotel, meet your private guide and take a seat in your traditional black cab. Then, spin onward through the UNESCO World Heritage listed city to begin your 4-hour tour.
Admire fine views over Edinburgh Castle as your private guide sheds light on its colorful history. Visit ancient sites such as the Grassmarket where public executions used to happen and hear chilling stories of grave-robbers, murderers and famous Edinburgh characters such as Burke and Hare, Half Hangit Maggie Dickson, and Greyfriars Bobby.
Find out how the Royal Mile got its name and take in top city attractions including the National War Memorial. At 1pm, return in comfort to your hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Private Black Taxi Tour Of Edinburgh
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Driving tour
Exclusions for Private Black Taxi Tour Of Edinburgh
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rosslyn Chapel, the Scottish Borders and Glenkinchie Distillery Tour from Edinburgh
- 3-Day Isle of Arran Tour from Edinburgh Including Robert Burns Country
- Edinburgh Historical Walking Tour Including Skip the Line Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- West Highland Lochs and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- 3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
- Private Half-Day Tour in a Mini around the City of Edinburgh