OverviewPrivate special day tour on the sea starts with the glorious Blue cave. After the Blue Cave with Its ethereal silvery blue color created by the sun, we will visit also Stiniva Bay, Green Cave, little island of Budikovac. StonÄica, the lighthouse and cape, the long bay (sandy beach) and the small fishermens settlement will be your last stop on Vis island. On the way back to the island of Hvar you will stop at PalmiÅ¾ana on Pakleni islands.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your captain at Hvar city port at 9am and hop aboard your private speedboat. The first stop on this full-day cruise is the Blue Cave, whose startling blue waters are thanks to sunlight pouring through the roof of the cave and reflecting off the seabed. From here, glide across the Adriatic Sea towards Stiniva Bay, where the jagged sea cliffs form a dramatic ‘gateway’ through which ships can pass. Though the bay may appear small at first, as you sail through the cliffs it opens out like a Roman amphitheater, paved in stones.
Sail on to the Green Cave and pause to swim or snorkel in the cool waters, before continuing to the tiny Budikovac Island, where you can stroll the pebble beach or swim in the tranquil lagoon. Back on board, enjoy some seasonal fruit as you sail to Stonćica on Vis Island, where you can visit the lighthouse, play a game of volleyball on the sandy beach or enjoy more swimming and snorkeling.
Before heading back to Hvar, your boat will make one final stop at Palmižana in the Pakleni islands. At the end of the tour the boat will drop you back at Hvar Port, from where you can make your own way back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Blue And Green Cave Speedboat Tour From Hvar
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines for Blue Cave
- Bottled water and snacks (seasonal fruits)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Blue And Green Cave Speedboat Tour From Hvar
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
In case of Blue Cave would be closed, we will visit fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.