Explore the Blue Mountains, Australia's own Grand Canyon. Join this 10-hour private tour inside the magnificent valleys, rivers and gorges of this World Heritage listed national park. Experience the true beauty of the Blue Mountains where most tourists never tread, immersing yourself in the spectacular wilderness areas of a unique region that you can't appreciate without getting your shoes dirty, so the speak.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourBe collected from your hotel in the morning and head out on an eventful day packed with close encounters, vistas and walks. Take a walk and discover the true beauty of the Jamison and Gross Valleys, Australia's Grand Canyon. Shorter and longer walks of approximately 1-2 hours are available, depending on your agility and the weather. Wild kangaroos, and an abundance of local birds may be spotted along the way, as well as the iconic Three Sisters, Narrowneck and other spectacular lookouts. The tour will also visit Featherdale Wildlife Park for a close encounter with all Aussie animals.
Enjoy an Aussie picnic lunch, including a gourmet sandwich (choice of wholemeal, white or Turkish bread), with choice of:
- Chicken and bacon, with salad
- Haloumi cheese and olive tapanade, with salad
- Tasmanian smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers or avocado, with salad
- Roast beef with Camembert and cranberry sauceFresh juice (mango, apple, orange)
- Piece of fruit
- Sweets, biscuits
- Coffee, tea, or water
Inclusions for Private Blue Mountains Insider Tour From Sydney
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Available with an English, German, or Dutch-speaking driver/guide depending on option selected
- Entrance fees to national parks and Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Picnic lunch
Exclusions for Private Blue Mountains Insider Tour From Sydney
- Extra attractions not included on the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.