Private Boat Excursion From Amalfi To Capri
OverviewSpend a relaxing day exploring the beautiful island of Capri on this private boat excursion departing from Amalfi. See the iconic Faraglioni Rocks and the island's famous grottoes from the best vantage point - the sea! Stop in picturesque lagoons with brilliant turquoise water for a swim off the boat. At lunch time, your local captain can recommend a wonderful seaside restaurant or you can have free time on the island to explore Capri on your own. At the end of the day, sit back and relax while cruising back to Amalfi.
- Escape the crowds and see Capri's beautiful sights from the sea!
- Swim in the best spots around the island
- Local tips and information from your captain
- Spend free time exploring Capri ashore if you wish
Know More about this tour
Enjoy the beautiful sights of Capri on this private boat excursion! The day begins in Amalfi where you’ll meet your captain at Amalfi’s Darsana Pier. When booking, choose between a classic Sorrentine style wooden boat or a speedboat for your excursion to Capri. Climb aboard and set off along the beautiful Amalfi coastline toward Capri!
Along the way you’ll pass a series of elegant seaside villas and fishing villages, including Conca dei Marini, Furore, Praiano, and Positano. If you would like, the boat can stop for a swim at the famous Li Galli islands near Positano, which are a tiny archipelago where the mythical sirens sang to Ulysses.
Continue along the coast until the very tip where you enter the Bay of Naples. Look across toward Naples and on a clear day there’s a stunning view of Mt. Vesuvius towering over the city. Soon you’ll arrive at Capri where your captain will show you the island’s most famous sights, including the Faraglioni rocks, the Blue Grotto, the Punta Carena lighthouse, charming Marina Piccola, and more.
Stop for a swim in hidden coves and when you’re ready to lunch, head to shore for a meal in a seaside restaurant. The local captain can help you find the perfect place to try the freshest local dishes. If you would like, you can disembark and enjoy some free time on the island on your own.
This 6-hour private boat excursion returns to Amalfi at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Private Boat Excursion From Amalfi To Capri
- Private boat excursion
- Local captain
- Regional Snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat option because there is no cabin)
Exclusions for Private Boat Excursion From Amalfi To Capri
- Lunch (Your captain can offer suggestions)
- Entrance fees (optional €14 for the Blue Grotto)
- Captain gratuity (at your discretion)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.