Private Boat Tour
OverviewThis activity is fully customized based on your needs. Soufriere Option: Head down the coast, stop at any beach you desire. Visit the Pitons and drive in volcano. Rodney Bay Option: Head up to Rodney Bay, explore the Pigeon island national park. Explore the Rodney Bay mall with several restaurant options nearby.
Know More about this tourThis activity is designed for persons who want to avoid the large crowds and tailored tours. Having the boat to yourself gives you the flexibility of deciding where to go next and how long to spend at each spot. You can decide to visit a quiet spot and spend several hours soaking the sun. We have a few suggestions listed below.
Step aboard our 33 feet Mirage powerboat. This vessel is powered by two Yamaha 250 HP engines. How fast or slow depends on your comfort. We are able to explore several spots in a short time frame.
Head down to Soufrere and you will have the opportunity to visit Marigot Bay and see two small fishing communities along the way. A view of the Pitons cannot be missed as it's seen rising from the ocean ahead. Explore Soufriere and visit the drive in volcano, waterfalls and if you're up for a small hike try the Tet Paul nature trail.
If you decide to head up north instead then Pigeon Island will be the perfect spot. It takes about ten minutes to get to Rodney Bay area. Explore the park and learn about the island's battles between the French and British. A delicious lunch menu is available at the Jame du Brois restaurant. (Translated in English as wooden leg). Snorkeling and beach chairs are available on the beach. Splash Island island park is nearby in case you're looking for more aqua activities.
Inclusions for Private Boat Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Boat Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This activity is flexible and we can discuss any additional request before the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.