Private Boat Tour Capri And PositanoWrite a Review
OverviewThere is no better way to experience the beauty of the Island of Capri and Positano than by boat, sailing within meters of the shore, enjoying a unique vision of both the area's natural and man-made masterpieces.There is no better way to witness the Amalfi Coast's gravity-defying, vertical towns, and no better moment in which to enjoy an unforgettable swim in this beautiful area.
- Snorkel gear included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourDeparting from Marina Grande. First, the tour will follow the southern coast of the island, see the Faraglioni rock formations and pass beneath the stone archway. Legend holds that couples who kiss while passing through will be lucky in love. After passing Marina Piccola, you will sail along a part of coastline famous for its sea caves, including Grotta Verde, which got its name from the water's emerald colour. On the horizon, you will see the imposing Punta Carena lighthouse, the second largest lighthouse in Italy. After leaving the lighthouse behind, the tour begins its return along the northern coast of the island, the most remote and sparsely inhabited.The Blue Grotto is located along this stretch of coast.
During this tour you will be taken to the most beautiful and famous coast in the world enjoying the entire itinerary such as the wonderful beaches of Nerano and Li Galli Island, Laurito, Positano where we leave you for free leisure time to visit this picturesque village and go shopping in the little characteristic street. Guests may choose to stay on the boat, stay at any desired destination of the Amalfi Coast for swimming and snorkeling or be taken to a restaurant for a special lunch on the sea.
Back in Capri Marina Grande. Arrivederci.
Inclusions for Private Boat Tour Capri And Positano
- Departure From Marina Grande in Capri
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit Capri Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue*.)
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- Visit Li Galli Island,
- Different Stop to Swim, Snorkeling equipment, beach towels
- Drinks; ( water, beer, coca cola,wine, limocello)
- English speaking Skipper
- Free time to visit Positano
- Excursion lasts about 8 hours
Exclusions for Private Boat Tour Capri And Positano
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (€14 per person)
- Capri desembark tax ( € 50.00)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.