Private Boat Tour In Rio De Janeiro - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewEnjoy all the comfort, privacy and security on a private tour of the charming Rio waterfront.Explore sights, beaches and paradisaical islands! Invigorate your soul, relax and come have fun with us!We have prepared some suggested itineraries that will surprise you from 2 to 6 hours duration for up to 7 people.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourIf you dothe tour for 1 hourby the Guanabara Bay the boat will pass by Outeiro da Glria, the Pracinhas Monument, Beach of Adam and Eve, Jurujuba Beach, Charitas Beach, San Francisco Beach, Icarai Beach, Indian Stone of Flexas Beach, Boa Viagem Beach, Gragoat Beach and Fort, Mocangu Island Bridge and Rio Niteri Bridge, Hoes' Islands, the Docks, Snake Island, Fiscal Island and Villegaigon Island. After 2 hours we return to Marina da Glria.
Continuing the script with 2 hours,the boat goes toFlamengo Beach, Botafogo Beach with full view of the Corcovado and Sugar Loaf, Urca, Fort St. John, Fort Lage, Santa Cruz Fortress, Old Beach and Red Beach. If the you take the tour that is longer than twohours, the journey continues.Otherwise the boat returns to the Marina da Glria.
Continuing the script with 3hours, the boat goes also to Leme Beach, Copacabana Beach, Arpoador Beach. Its agreat place to enjoy the sunset. If the you take the tour that is longer thanthreehours, the journey continues.If not, the boat returns to the Marina da Glria.
Continuing the script with 4hours, the boat goes to Ipanema Beach and Leblon Beach. From this point, if the tour hasbeen booked formore than 4 hours the boat leaves the coast and goes to sea towards the most famous islands in Brazil. Otherwise it returns to Marina.
Continuing the script with 5hours, the boat goes to Cagarras Island, Palms' Islands and Long Island (Great place for diving and amateur fishing). If you have not hired the tour to Itaipu Beach, Boat returns to Marina da Glria.
Continuing the script with6hours, the boat goes toItaip Beach. In Itaipu Beach you have good dining options for lunch to try Brazilian food. On the way back toMarina da Gloria we will go through by Camboinhas Beach, Piratininga Beach and Prainha de Piratininga
Note: Boarding and returnonly at Marina da Glria/RJ.
Inclusions for Private Boat Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Vessel for up to 7people, fuel andcaptain
- Floats and noodles for your dive
- Exclusive soundtrack
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Private Boat Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Optional services not included (optional):
- Photographer, babysitter, lifeguard, tour guider, security or waiter
- Board service (barbecue,mini sandwiches andseasonal fruits);
- Shuttle (Hotel -Marina da Glria - Hotel);
- Nautical Sports (Ski, wakeboard andTowing float);
- Carbon fiber fishing rod with reel;
- Diving mask with snorkel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A maximum of 7 people per booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pedra da Gavea Guided Hiking tour
- Rio de Janeiro Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pedra do Telgrafo Hiking Tour
- Small-Group Panoramic Bike Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Buzios Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro Including Airport Transfer
- Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise with Barbecue Lunch and Christ Redeemer with Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf
- Trekking at Pedra da Gavea in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Canoe Tour in Rio de Janeiro