Private Boat Tour To Yelapa - Puerto Vallarta
OverviewEnjoy a private day trip to the peaceful village of Yelapa located on the South coast of the bay, first making a stop to snorkel at Majahuitas. Spend the morning snorkeling at the Cove of Majahuitas where you will find coral reef and tropical fish. Yelapas tranquility is the perfect balance for those looking to relax in one of the numerous beach chairs, soak up the sun, and enjoy a cold drink. For those looking to swim, snorkel, or parasail, there is plenty of beach to do so or enjoy the nature by exploring the village by mule or foot. The waterfall is a must see in the rainy season (August-November).
Know More about this tourMeet and greet the captain & crew at 9 am at the meet up location. Board the comfortable 26 foot panga with covered sun protection that offiers spacious seating and enough room to lay down and soak up the sun in front. The captain with give you a briefing about the tour and offer you drinks to start off the day right. The direct boat ride to mahajuitas is about 40 minutes. You will have a chance to snorkel the area or stay on board if you choose. After we go direct 25 minutes to Yelapa. Once we arrive in Yelapa you will have two options. First to eat at one of the local restuarants along the beach or to walk the town to see the waterfall. The waterfall is active from August to November. You will have 3 hours to eat, relax and walk around. There are beach activites such as Kayaking, paddleboarding, banana boat ride & parasailing. Once its time to head back the captain will notify you in advance in order to travel back to where the tour is then completed.
Inclusions for Private Boat Tour To Yelapa
Exclusions for Private Boat Tour To Yelapa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Learn to Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course
- Puerto Vallarta Shore Excursion: Puerto Vallarta City Tour
- Private Tour: Puerto Vallarta ATV Adventure
- Private Tour: Surf Lesson in Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: El Eden ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: Rancho Las Vegas ATV Adventure
- Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson in Puerto Vallarta