Private Bogotá Bike Tour - Bogota
OverviewBogota is a global icon for promoting the use of bicycles as an alternative mode of transportation. Cycle through the city streets on this group bike tour. Discover the network of 376 kilometers of bike ways that allow the city to do the Car Free Day, Sunday bike ways and Night bike way in December.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourBike lovers unite for this tour and cycle through the streets of Bogot. Get experienced like a local cyclist and embark on a 4-hour tour to see the city from a different point of view. Bogot is visited by hundreds of people each year who come just to know the existing infrastructure for cyclists, to participate in events or to have a cycling experience. This has allowed Bogot to be ranked as one of the friendliest cities for cyclists.
Enjoy more than 300 kilometers of bike route. You will be taken on a tour to visit the most important sites in Bogot. This tour is like no other and gives you the chance to see Bogot in a very personal way, appreciating the architecture, the landscapes, the streets, all the graffiti painting, the parks, all the unique things and places that make Bogot such a special and exciting city. The large number of groups that promote bicycles and the approximately 450,000 trips made in the city daily make Bogota an example to the world of sustainable mobility.
Inclusions for Private Bogotá Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Private Bogotá Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shop like a Local: Small-Group Tour of Bogot Artisan Markets
- La Chorrera and El Chifln Waterfall Hiking Adventure from Bogot
- Bogot Layover Private City Sightseeing Tour with Round-Trip Airport Transport
- Full Bogot Experience
- Bogota Historic Tour: La Candelaria, Monserrate and Gold Museum
- 1-Day Bike Rental in Bogot