Private Bogota City Tour
OverviewExplore Bogota in this 5-hour tour visiting the main sights of the city's historical center. A visit to Cerro de Monserrate offers you a stunning view over Bogot. Discover with our Tour Guide the treasures of the colonial neighborhood La Candelaria. Learn about the history and about Bogot today. Visit a museum of your interest (e.g. Museo Casa Quinta de Bolvar, Military Museum of Colombia, the Botero Museum, Gold Museum, Police Museum or National Museum).
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up in your hotel. First you visit the Cerro de Monserrate and enjoy the view over Bogot. After that you will discover together with our Tour Guide the colonial neighborhood La Candelaria and learn about the history of Bogot. The visit of the museum of your preference is included in this tour.
Bogot is a city with more than 8 million inhabitants, located at 2,640m. It is a place full of friendly people and cultural sites. Monserrate is a hill with a height of 3.152m, on which there is a viewpoint to see the entire city below. Here you will also find a church and a small handicrafts market. In the colonial neighborhood called La Candelaria, there is the main square of Bogot, the Plaza de Bolvar. Next to her, you will find the Catedral Primada, the Presidential Palace, the National Capitol, the Casa del Florero (National Independence), the Livano Palace (town hall), amongst others. One can see its amazing colonial architecture and different attractions such as the Teatro Coln, the Chorro de Quevedo and Eje Ambiental. You can also visit the various museums, such as the Museo Casa Quinta de Bolvar, Military Museum of Colombia, the Botero Museum, Gold Museum, Police Museum or National Museum.
The tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Bogota City Tour
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Bogota City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.