Private Bohol Firefly Watching Cruise
OverviewFireflies are familiar, but few realize that these insects are actually beetles, nocturnal members of the familyLampyridae. Most fireflies are winged, which distinguishes them from other luminescent insects of the same family, commonly known as glowworms. Experience the glow and the very interesting row of the boat us to embark on a private firefly watching cruise in Bohol, it will took like 2 to 4 hours experience in the fireflies area. (And enjoy a fresh,Organic dinner at the Bohol Bee Farm for select packages only). Relax and see the fireflies glow in the dark while cruising along mangroves of the Abatan River. You may see five or more trees that is being inhabited by the Fireflies.Dont forget to bring your camera and make sure it is good in the dark shots.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourEnjoy an incredible light show courtesy of mother nature as you witness the thousands of fireflies that illuminate the night sky of the Abatan River, during this private cruise and dinner. Its your chance to witness one of natures most beautiful, idyllic spectacles aboard your own private boat.
Start your evening with a 5:30pm pickup from your Bohol hotel, ( Driving for about an hour to the Bee Farm Restaurant for selected packages only-- situated on Panglao Island. Once you arrive at the restaurant, sit down for a delicious, gourmet, organic dinner, complemented by fantastic ocean views and a friendly, accommodating staff. )
After your meal, your private boat cruise begins. Climb aboard your pump boat with your guide, after which youll head downriver at a leisurely pace. Before you know it, youll begin to notice intermittent, flickering glows coming from the trees along the riverbank. The size and speed of light show soon picks up in intensity, with the tiny insects at times covering nearly every inch of the trees and foliage. Its an incredible natural phenomenon only Mother Nature could create. While this wondrous spectacle has long been known to locals, its only in recent years that tourists and city-dwellers have come to see it too. During the migration season you may even see a few birds catching some shut eye among the branches of the mangroves lining the river.
Finish your boat trip after about an hour, after which youll receive a drop-off back at your hotel, the memories of this one-of-a-kind glowing performance still lingering in your head.
PLEASE BE GUIDED OF THE PACKAGES AS YOU SELECT
Firefly Watching+Hotel Transfer == this is with firefly and hotel transfer but NOmeals on the packages
Firefly Watching+Meals+Transfer == THIS IS WITH ALL MEALS, FIREFLY CRUISE, AND TRANSFER FROM HOTEL
Inclusions for Private Bohol Firefly Watching Cruise
- Dinner (selected packages only)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Firefly watching cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan (selected packages in Bohol hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Bohol Firefly Watching Cruise
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult rates apply to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.