Private Bora Bora Lagoon Cruse With Optional BBQ Picnic Lunch On A MotuWrite a Review
From USD 450.07
OverviewDiscover your own underwater paradise on this private cruise of Bora Boras snorkeling hotspots. Lounge on the deck of your private vessel as you glide around the Pacific island, stopping off to swim in glittering lagoons and snorkel amid colorful corals and schools of tropical fish. Choose from either a 3- or 6-hour cruise, with or without lunch, and keep a look out for stingrays and blacktip reef sharks.
- Snorkel gear included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel or the Vaitape pier, board your private boat for your 3- or 6-hour snorkeling cruise, which provides a customized experience with your own captain who shows you the best of Bora Boras lagoons and coral reefs.
Set off around the island to prime spots based on your interests and the conditions that day. You may head to shallow waters to see stingrays and blacktip reef sharks, either swimming in the water with them under guidance from your captain or just observing from the boat. Youll also snorkel around coral gardens teeming with fish, which your captain can help you identify. If you are new to snorkeling or nervous in the ocean, your captain is happy to assist you so that you feel at ease in the water.
If you select the 3-hour tour, youll return around midday for hotel drop-off.
If you select the 6-hour tour, follow the itinerary above, plus stop for lunch at a pristine motu beach with a view of Bora Boras Mt Otemanu and a sparkling blue lagoon. While your captain prepares a Polynesian-style barbecue picnic, you can relax on the white sand and cool off in the clear waters.
When lunch is ready, eat at a shaded table on the beach, choosing from dishes such as grilled fish, chicken, or beef, served with salad, fruit, and other sides. Afterward, enjoy more time to snorkel, swim, or sunbathe at your leisure. At the end of your 6-hour cruise, your captain returns you to your Bora Bora hotel to wrap up your private tour in paradise.
Inclusions for Private Bora Bora Lagoon Cruse With Optional BBQ Picnic Lunch On A Motu
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Bora Bora Lagoon Cruse With Optional BBQ Picnic Lunch On A Motu
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear, and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.