Discover Boston's rich history with this private tour of the Freedom Trail and its many historic sites throughout the city. Explore spots from downtown Boston all the way through Charlestown, MA in the luxury of your own private car with private guide. See the city in style and soak up some fascinating history along the way!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourWith this private, self-guided tour you'll enjoy the luxury of your own personal driver, car, and itinerary! Your driver will bring you through the city in your choice of vehicle. Cruise along the Freedom Trail as you dictate which stops you'd like to get out at and how much time you'd like to spend at each. Your driver is at your disposal! Start your 3-hour tour with pickup at your hotel or local accommodations, and set out to explore the Trail with your guide.
Beginning in downtown Boston, the Freedom Trail is a 2.5-mile trail running through 16 different locations with significance to the birth and history of the United States. Explore the Boston Common and the Massachusetts State House, home to current lawmakers. Pass by the Park Street Church and Granary Burying Ground, final resting place of Paul Revere, Robert Treat Paine, and Samuel Adams. Visit King's Chapel and the Benjamin Franklin statue. Swing by the Old Corner Bookstore and Old South Meeting House, then visit the Old State House and the Site of the Boston Massacre. Walk through historic Faneuil Hall and grab a drink or bite to eat in historic Quincy Market.
Head out of the downtown area toward Boston's North End to visit the Paul Revere House and the Old North Church. See one final resting place, Copp's Hill Burying Ground, before driving into Charlestown. Cruise over the Charlestown Bridge and see the U.S.S. Constitution in the Charlestown Navy Yard, and find the end of the Freedom Trail at the Bunker Hill Monument. Climb to the top for sweeping views of Boston and the surrounding areas, and bask in the history that you've uncovered! Your tour concludes with transportation back to your hotel or local accommodations.
Inclusions for Private Boston Freedom Trail Tour With Driver
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Boston Freedom Trail Tour With Driver
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Advise hotel or pickup location at checkout
Priced per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.