Private Brandywine Valley Tour With Driver - PhiladelphiaWrite a Review
OverviewExplore all the Brandywine Valley has to offer on this private driving tour.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis private day tour to Chester County and the Brandywine Valley begins with a Philadelphia hotel pickup or meet at our office on Arch Street. Choose from a 6-, 8-, or 10-hour tour.
The Brandywine Valley is less than an hour from Philadelphia and it's surrounded by lush countryside and rolling rivers. There are many wonderful attractions in the area to choose from on this customizable tour. The most popular points of interest include Longwood Gardens, home to an assortment of world-class museums and gardens; the Winterthur Museum, Garden, and Library, featuring one of the most important collections of Americana in the US; the Brandywine River Museum, showcasing regional and American art; plus the 300-acre Nemours Mansion and Gardens, and the English-style Rockwood Museum and Park.
There are also a number of wineries, like Chaddsford Winery, which provides wine tours and tastings. In addition to these attractions, the guide will be happy to provide a tour of the Brandywine Battlefield Historic Site — which brings to life the largest engagement of the Revolutionary War — or make suggestions for lunch (own expense).
The guide is happy to make recommendations to best build a schedule, depending on the length of the tour.
At the end of your tour, return to Philadelphia with a hotel drop-off, if applicable.
Inclusions for Private Brandywine Valley Tour With Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Brandywine Valley Tour With Driver
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please confirm departure point in 'Special Requirements' box at checkout
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.