Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
Explore lower Manhattan on a 2-hour guided, private tour. Cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb uphill into the City Hall area, then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourCycle up in the air above New York City. A private guide will lead you around Manhattan's southern tip, into City Hall and then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos. You’ll be about 160 feet (about 50 meters) up. The entire New York Harbor will be visible, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Staten Island, the port of Brooklyn, and several miles of the New Jersey coastline.
You will then descend into Brooklyn, seeing NYC’s Financial District from across the river, followed by historic houses of Brooklyn Heights - returning over the bridge, to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera: there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Inclusions for Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour
- Bike, Helmet, and Basket
- Private tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Price shown is per group (1-8 participants)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.