Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
See the beauty and history of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge at an easy pace on a 2-hour private walking tour. One of New York's best tour guides will pass along expert knowledge of New York's history.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourNew York City began in lower Manhattan as the Dutch colony town of Nieuw Amsterdam, in 1626. It grew from the Battery Park area, a quarter-mile north to what is now Wall Street. Taken over by the British in 1664, New York then grew beyond ‘the wall’ northward, eventually taking over the entire 17km (13 mile) island.
Once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire, the tour begins and ends in historic South Street Seaport. You will touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Plus, enjoy great views of the Statue of Liberty, the Sphere – a sculpture that once graced the World Trade Center, and the New York Stock Exchange.
Inclusions for Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Walking Tour
- Private Tour Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Price shown is per group (1-8 participants)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York
- New York Craft Cocktail Tour Best.Day.Ever.